Thursday, 8 March 2019
Home / Online Question Consulting

hello, i come from australia and live in suzhou now.could you please give me some guidelines for applying for jiangsu social security card for the first time?

Expatriates can take their passport or Foreign Permanent Resident ID Card to branches of designated banks to apply for Jiangsu Social Security Card

Relevant Contents:

iSuzhou Service Platform for Foreigners in Suzhou

TTechnical support: Suzhou Daily Group iSuzhou Studio

Contact us:

Copyright (C) 2009-2017 All Rights Reserved 苏ICP备12032443号-1 Internet Illegal and Bad Information Reporting Center