Thursday, 8 March 2019
Home / Online Question Consulting

Could the returned children of overseas suzhou people sit exams for senior high school or the college entrance examination?

According to Article 22 of Measures for the protection of Rights and Interests of Returned Overseas Chinese ( orders of the People''s Government of Suzhou, No. 131), “Returned overseas Chinese students, children of returned overseas Chinese, overseas Chinese children, and children of Chinese of foreign nationality which apply to higher educational institutions or secondary schools may enjoy preferential treatment in accordance with the provisions of the State.” They can also apply for the examination for the international students, and students from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan can take part in the joint college entrance examination for Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.

Relevant Contents:

iSuzhou Service Platform for Foreigners in Suzhou

TTechnical support: Suzhou Daily Group iSuzhou Studio

Contact us:

Copyright (C) 2009-2017 All Rights Reserved SU ICP : 12032443 Internet Illegal and Bad Information Reporting Center