Thursday, 8 March 2019
Home / Online Question Consulting

How to extend my visa and apply for residence permit during the epidemic prevention and control period?

During the epidemic prevention and control period, the local EEA authorities will continue to provide visa extension and residence permit application services to ensure foreigners’ legal stay. The process can be expedited upon request if there is an urgent need. Please refer to List of Suzhou Local EEA Offices for the address and telephone number of your nearby EEA office.

List of Suzhou Local EEA Offices

Relevant Contents:

iSuzhou Service Platform for Foreigners in Suzhou

TTechnical support: Suzhou Daily Group iSuzhou Studio

Contact us:

Copyright (C) 2009-2017 All Rights Reserved SU ICP : 12032443 Internet Illegal and Bad Information Reporting Center