Thursday, 8 March 2019
Home / Online Question Consulting

What if my visa/residence permit expires during the epidemic prevention and control period?

According to Exit and Entry Administration Law of China, foreigners should exit China or apply for extension at the EEA Authorities before the visas/residence permits expire. In light of the relevant laws and regulations and the current situation, those who are unable to exit as scheduled or extend the visas/residence permits due to epidemic prevention and control shall be given a lighter or mitigated or be exempted from punishment by the EEA Authority depending upon circumstances. Please refer to the List of Suzhou Local EEA Offices for the address and telephone number of your nearby EEA office.

List of Suzhou Local EEA Offices

Relevant Contents:

iSuzhou Service Platform for Foreigners in Suzhou

TTechnical support: Suzhou Daily Group iSuzhou Studio

Contact us:

Copyright (C) 2009-2017 All Rights Reserved SU ICP : 12032443 Internet Illegal and Bad Information Reporting Center